Click on any product below to view the corresponding Certificate of Analysis (COA).
It’s easy to get overwhelmed by the terminology in a COA so here some basic pointers on how to read one:
- Have a look at who carried out the analysis – we need to use a third party lab so there’s no conflict of interest.
- Most test results are shown in milligrams of CBD in the full product, per gram (g) and per milliliter (ml).
- Some cannabinoids you will see are CBG, CBC and CBN – there should never be less than these listed.
- ND refers to “non detect” – you will notice this throughout the COA.
- Terpenes are cannabinoids that can enhance a product. If the COA indicates they are found, this could be a bonus.
- Microbes and bacteria are not something you want to see on your COA, so an ND is great.
- Likewise, with residual solvents, heavy metals and pesticides an ND is good, but all must be below acceptable levels.
A COA is a guarantee of transparency and quality. So have a good look and make sure it is reflecting what is written on our label. We know that what you put into your body is important, so we’re sure to only produce top quality products.
PRODUCT LAB RESULTS:
Berry Blast Gummy Rings – 4000mg
Broad Spectrum Cherry Gummies – 750mg
Broad Spectrum Strawberry Banana Gummy – 750mg
Sweet Orange Tincture – 1000mg
Sweet Orange Tincture – 1500mg
Bath Salts Calm Soak – 400mg – Lavender
Bath Salts Calm Soak – 400mg – Eucalyptus